As a real estate agent, you know that your sphere of influence is one of the most valuable assets you have. These are the people who know you, trust you, and are more likely to refer you to their friends and family. But how do you get business from your sphere of influence in a fun and engaging way? Here are six ideas to get you started:
1. Host a housewarming party: When one of your clients moves into their new home, offer to host a housewarming party for them. This is a great way to show your appreciation for their business and to meet their friends and family. Make sure to bring plenty of business cards and be ready to talk about your services.
2. Send personalized gifts: Everyone loves receiving gifts, especially when they are personalized. Send your sphere of influence a small gift that is tailored to their interests or hobbies. This will show that you care about them as individuals and not just as potential clients.
3. Offer a referral program: Encourage your sphere of influence to refer their friends and family to you by offering a referral program. This could be a discount on your services or a gift card to a local restaurant. Check with your broker to ensure you are compliant with state laws. Make sure to promote your referral program on social media and in your email newsletters.
4. Host a charity event: Partner with a local charity and host a fundraising event. This is a great way to give back to your community and to show your sphere of influence that you care about more than just making a sale. Make sure to promote the event on social media and invite your sphere of influence to attend.
5. Create a newsletter: Keep your sphere of influence up-to-date on the latest real estate news and trends by creating a monthly newsletter. This is a great way to stay top-of-mind and to position yourself as an expert in your field.
6. Host a client appreciation event: Show your clients how much you appreciate their business by hosting a client appreciation event. This could be a dinner, a wine tasting, or a day at the spa. Make sure to invite your sphere of influence to attend and to promote the event on social media.
In conclusion, getting business from your sphere of influence doesn’t have to be boring or tedious. By using these fun and engaging ideas, you can build stronger relationships with your clients and position yourself as a trusted advisor in your community. So, get creative and start building your business today!
This article was written with the help of ChatGPT AI.